Mind It Ltd., is the company that offers neuromarketing services and delivers both seminars and trainings that lead to the award of the qualification and non-certified learning solutions. It also includes marketing and learning consultancy.
We respect your data privacy and understand that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy interests. Our company is committed to complying with data protection regulation that says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for explicit, legitimate and specified purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- Kept securely
If you have any questions about this document, our contact details are:
Address: 7th floor, 72, Velyka Vasylkivska Str., Kyiv, Ukraine
Telephone: +38 068 168 15 82
What kind of information do we collect and process (use)?
DELEGATE INFORMATION (TRAINING & CERFITICATIONS)
If you undertake one of our trainings or qualifications programs, the information on you may include your first and last name, contact details, job title, organization you are working for, your qualification level and date of completion.
We keep this information indefinitely for verification purposes.
If you sign up directly through our website (www.mindit.net), it means that we collect the personal information about you directly from you. You may be signed up for training or certification by a third party such as your own employer or our training partners. Your employer as well as our training partners should have informed you that your information would be provided to us and directed you to this policy.
We may share your personal information with our training partners and trainers. If we use third parties to provide a venue for our training, your personal information may be shared with such venue (this information will be used to verify your identity when you arrive).
Your shared personal information will not be shared with others by Mind It’s partners mentioned above and will not be used for the purposes other than to provide you with services (products) offered by Mind It.
When you enter into a contract with us or someone does so on your behalf, in particular, following information must be provided:
- Your surname and initials
- Your contact details
- Your (delivery) address
- Your payment details
- Name and contact details of individuals who will use our services covered by the contract
This personal information is necessary so that we can fulfil our obligations and supply you with the services you have requested, authenticate you so that we know it is you and not someone else and comply with any legal requirements for us (e.g., to maintain certain records). If you do not provide us with certain data, we may not be able to carry out our arrangements with you.
Please keep in mind that mandatory information fields are generally set out when you are entering into the contract with us and may vary from the example stipulated above.
MARKETING AND OTHER CORRESPONDENCE
Following personal information about you may be requested:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Company (employer)
- Position (occupation)
By giving certain contact information you enable us to process your subscription and/or event registration. As a result, we will be able to reach you with information you have subscribed for and contact you about the events you have registered for. If you do not give us this information, there may be no possibility for you to attend events organized by Mind It and to receive another information from us.
If you receive any marketing emails from us, we will always provide you with an unsubscribe option and you will be able to opt out of any further marketing emails at any time. If so, we will add you to our suppression list to be sure you do not accidentally receive further marketing from Mind It.
When you call us, we may also collect details of phone numbers used to reach our company and the date, time and duration of such calls. Please note we do not record your calls to or from us.
We do not sell or share your name or contact details with third parties for marketing purposes, unless we ask for your consent first. We only share such data with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of Mind It’s services (e.g., service providers who send out our marketing emails and have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure).
If you communicate voluntarily with Mind It by email, phone, or other forms of communication we have a legitimate interest in maintaining your personal information.
WEBSITE INFORMATION, INCL. COOKIES STATEMENT
On our website cookies are not used to:
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
What types of cookies may be used on our website?
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. It means that considering the data stored by these cookies it is impossible to establish your individual identity.
These cookies help to make your browsing experience more pleasant and appropriate to your preferences. For example, these coolies remember the country you visit our website or language. As usual this information is anonymized, and it cannot be used for tracking your browsing activity on other websites.
These ‘buttons’ enable you to share web pages. Considering that these are buttons for third party social media sites, please review their privacy policies to understand exactly how they use your information.
We’ve collected useful information on how to disable and delete cookies in some commonly used browsers:
What happens if you fail to provide your personal information?
There is no need to provide us with your personal data to reach much of the content on our website. For instance, only minimum information is requested for signing up for our latest news: your email address, first name and last name. You may manage your subscription and you may opt-in or opt-out of receiving marketing communication at any time.
How will we use information about you?
Mind It collects your data for purposes of:
- communication with you
- sending you e-mails that contain information about news, trainings, certifications, events etc. that we think might interest you
- responding to your requests, questions, and reacting on your concerns
- conducting surveys and research
- storing, updating and analyzing data in our corporate software (HubSpot CRM system, our website CRM system)
- organization and registration for Mind It’s events or events where Mind It acts as a co-organizer
- enabling you to use our website and its features
Please pay attention that apart from the purposes listed above, we may also process your personal data to provide law enforcement authorities with information necessary for criminal proceedings or if such processing is necessary for another legal obligation to which we are subject, in order to protect your vital interest as a data subject or the interest of another natural person or for the purpose of any other legitimate interest pursued by Mind It or a third party that does not violate your fundamental rights and freedoms as a data subject.
Legitimate interest means the interest of Mind It in terms of conducting its business activity. When we process your personal information for the purposes of our legitimate interests, we balance any potential impact on you and your rights. Our legitimate interests do not automatically override your interests.
We process personal data for particular legitimate purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- communication with you
- sending you e-mails that contain information about news, events etc. that we think might interest you
We also may collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual (non-personal data). We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal data for any purpose. If we do combine non-personal data with personal data, the combined data will be treated as personal data as long as it remains combined.
What rights do you have?
Number of rights is given to individuals when it comes to their personal information. Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You have following rights:
- Right to access your personal information. This means that you can request Mind It for copies of personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. We may charge you a reasonable fee for this service, if your request for access is clearly unfounded, excessive or repetitive. In a reverse situation we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- Right to rectification. You can request that Mind It corrects any personal information about you that you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your personal information. However, we may need to continue using your personal data, e.g., to comply with our legal obligations. If you have exercised your right to object to processing, you also can ask to delete and remove your personal information.
- Right to object to processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest. It means you feel that such processing impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. However, we may have compelling legitimate basis for doing so which overrides your rights, interests and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to restrict processing. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you. This right is applicable for instance in the following scenarios: (a) data’s accuracy should be established; (b) we use the data unlawfully but you do not want us to erase it; or (c) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request that Mind It transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. Please remember that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer be able to provide certain services you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights or to make a formal complaint regarding how Mind It have treated personal information about you, please contact us at email@example.com. Your request will be analyzed and answered as soon as we can. Generally, this takes one month from when we receive your enquiry. We will let you know, if it requires more time to deal with.
In some cases, appropriate security measure has to be applied and we may need to request a specific information from you to help us understand the nature of your request, to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights.
Links to other websites
From time to time, there may be links to third party sites on Mind It’s website. Clicking on those links will lead to redirection you to that sites and these third parties may be able to collect and share data about you.
Our services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 years. No one under the age of 18 should provide any information to, on or via services provided by Mind It. We don’t knowingly collect personal data from children under 18 and in case we discover that child under the age of 18 years has provided us with his/her personal information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How long will we store your personal information?
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
For the purposes of delivering latest news, actual information about trainings and certifications, upcoming events and other services (products) offered by Mind It you have registered for or subscribed to, we will keep your personal data as long as you are interested in receiving such information. If you no longer wish to receive such communications and unsubscribe or you withdraw your consent to processing your personal data for that purpose, we will block your data within our system and not use the data for electronic communication anymore.
Data retention periods may be subject to regulation in sector legislation (e.g., accounting, taxation). Different sector legislation provides for mandatory retention periods which require to delete personal data after the expiry of the data retention period.