Mind It Ltd. respects your data privacy. This privacy notice is aimed to make sure that you know what is happening to your personal data when we process it.
Why do we collect your data?
Mind It may collect your data for the purposes of:
• communication with you
• storing, analysing and updating data in our corporate software (HubSpot CRM, Mind It’s website CRM)
• organization and registration for Mind It’s events or events in which Mind It acts as a co-organizer
• sending you e-mails that contain information about news, events etc. that we think might interest you
• responding to your requests, questions, and reacting on your concerns
• conducting surveys and/or researches
What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
– the right to be informed
– the right of access to your personal information
– the right to rectification
– the right to delete your personal data
– the right to restrict processing of personal data
– the right to data portability
– the right to object and
– the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
In order to exercise these rights, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have any questions in this regard, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.