On 14 December 2017 Mind It held the event “Playing with the Brain: The Nature of Human Behavior“.
What do you know about your brain? How does it work? How do you take decisions? Why do you like and dislike some things? Any ideas? “Playing with the Brain: The Nature of Human Behavior” was a unique event to find answers to these questions, to get to know more about yourself, as well as to explore new opportunities for your business.
PARTICIPANTS WERE ABLE TO GET:
– thoughtful arguments about brain science implications
– the cutting-edge approaches and breakthroughs that move the business ahead of others
– the exclusive possibility to listen to the leading scientists and business experts first hand in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere
– two hours of high professional information and quality networking
– The Triplex Brain Leader (Keynote 1)
– Brain War: Who Wins the Battles Inside Your Head? (… it’s not you!) (Keynote 2)
– How to Use Neuroscience in Real Business (A discussion)
Co-authors of the book “Neuroscience for Leaders: A Brain Adaptive Leadership Approach“, published by Kogan Page in London:
– Alexandros Psychogios, Professor of International HRM in Birmingham City Business School at Birmingham City University, a Research Visitor in South Eastern European Research Centre (SEERC), an Associate Researcher in GNOSIS Research Group of the Management School at the University of Liverpool,
– Nikolaos Dimitriadis, CEO Trizma Neuro (Serbia), a certified Neuromarketer, by SalesBrain USA, the Development Director at the Executive Development Institute of the University of Sheffield International Faculty, a Lecturer at the Sheffield Executive MBA in South East Europe (SEE).
More details here.