Is your ad on TV or media banner as effective as you wish? Does your website or mobile app work efficiently? Does the sign on the inbound group perform its function well enough? Does the goods and shelves arrangement at your stands encourage customers to buying?
All these questions are answered by new technologies – the instruments of neuromarketing. Using them, you can measure the results of your ad campaign as accurately as possible, and not only measure but also understand what exactly reduces the response of your buyers and at what point of your video ad you need to make changes.
DURING THE MEETING WE FOUND OUT:
– How the analysis of brain reactions helps in making promotional videos as effective as possible
– How to improve the website, mobile app or inbound group with face and eye tracker
– Whether the packaging of your product is sufficiently effective and how it can be improved
– Whether your employees voice analysis can improve the service or increase the sales of your call center
– We also provided examples of companies in various business areas that already use these neuromarketing tools
Nikolaos Dimitriadis, CEO Trizma Neuro, Certified NeuroMarketer, Award-winning Communications Professional and Author of the Book “Neuroscience for Leaders: A Brain Adaptive Leadership Approach”.